Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dress Up- Boy style



So my girls loved to dress up in princess dresses and make up, but I never knew boys like to dress up as well-at least it is in cool super hero gear and not fancy dresses. Sean can change into different characters 3 or 4 times a day. My favorite is when he creativley comes up with his own costume.
Sean as a Storm Trooper


Sean as Batman- notice the black socks he put on his arms :)


I think he said he was GI Joe- he has one of his pajama legs over his head. Always flexing those muscles!

2 comments:

Julie said...

my boys do the same thing. So funny!

Colby and Dani said...

So awesome! I LOVE when Barrett morphs into one of his many alter-egos!! He is Snake Eyes (from GI Joe) quite often, and Batman is always a favorite!! Boys are sooooo fun!